Skip to main content

Graduation: Surprise Attempt Failed

Goodbye is a strange word. Same with graduation. You know it means something comes to an end, but it also means that another door being open for you to get through.

graduation surprise

Dulur Sak Modare means 'Friend till We Died'. It's a name that given to 12th generation of Steering Committee of UKM Pendidikan dan Penalaran. Today, 17 of 23 members of Dulur Sak Modare are graduating. It's a beautiful day for graduation party. But gather at around 12 AM, the weather is a bit hot.

graduation cupcakes

My attempt on making a surprise for the graduating members failed. I want to give a little graduation cupcake with graduation card (sticker), but the package came very late. I manage to give it to some members, but still feels like I'm failing. Sorry guys :-(
I really wanted to give it to all 17 of you.

If you're lucky enough to got my sincere little gift, then it's great. If you aren't, you know I'm terribly sorry. Congratulation on what you've already got and I wish you a very good luck in the future.

graduation cupcakes

But I'm glad that at least the leader of 12th generation, Reda, the former leader of UKM Pendidikan dan Penalaran, Ridho, and the former chief of 1st Division, Udin, can taste the cupcake :-)

Enough with the sad part, next I'd like to share more fun pictures and story :D I'm glad I manage to meet as many as possible of you guys. Here is the picture of me and Wahyu, my besties, who always close her eyes on the count of 3. You know, when taking picture you count 1, 2, 3.

graduation

I take picture with my brother also, his name is Rudy. And other friend, Teddy.

graduation flower

At last, it's a nice day if it weren't for my almost lost camera. I left my camera in a shop and I only realized it when I arrived in school so I'm a bit panic. But, so glad it's not gone. So, yeah, that's all for this blog post. Hope to meet all of you some other time. For now, goodbye...

With love,
Chalwoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Mustika Ratu "Simply Stay"

Seminggu yang lalu,  Mustika Ratu  mengirimkan paket untukku berupa rangkaian makeup terbaru mereka yang bernama  Simply Stay . Konsep produk simply stay ini adalah  basic makeup  yang praktis, tahan lama, dan berkelas tetapi tersedia dalam harga terjangkau. Konsep yang menarik, terutama untuk kalangan mahasiswi sepertiku, untuk wanita karier dengan kesibukan tinggi yang butuh makeup praktis, juga untuk ibu rumah tangga yang ingin dandanan serba simpel. Sebelumnya, aku hanya menggunakan produk Skin Care dan Body Care Mustika Ratu, belum tertarik mencoba lini makeup mereka. Tetapi, melihat statemen resmi Mustika Ratu bahwa rangkaian Simply Stay bisa  tahan hingga 8 jam , aku langsung tertarik ingin mencoba. Akankan produk-produk ini bertahan di wajahku yang kombinasi cenderung berminyak? Simak terus ya.. Rangkaian produk Simply Stay terdiri dari (1) moisturizer atau pelembab, (2) liquid foundation , (3) stick foundation , (4) two way cake , dan (5) loose powder . Produk

10 Things I'll Do Before 8 AM

1. Map Out The Next Day - before I go to bed. 2. Wake Up Early - even when I don't have to go to mosque and pray. 3. Pray Subuh - to thank God for the wonderful day ahead. 4. Visualization - everything I want is already on my posession. 5. Review Dreams and Goals - to make sure I still want the same thing. 6. Eat Healthy Breakfast - study need energy. 7. Exercise - live a healthy life please. 8.  Listen to a Faith Building Message - just to recharge. 9.  Read  - widen the horizon. 10. Make The Day Top Heavy - done the most challenging thing first.

Go KAIST and KIST Week #1

Monday 4/01/2016 Yesterday I've found an RPUL made by Indonesian KIST alumni. There are many things I learned from it especially about time management. I need to contact KIST professor soon because 1 alumnus said that I have to contact them at least 3 to 4 months before admission deadline, which is April I believe (update: it's March). But before that, I have to make sure that I'm ready in terms of research topic etc. Today I read few journals related to 3D contents and I get to know some professors in 3D and virtual lab. I'm still not a 100% sure about my topic, but at the moment I'm more interested in virtual world. I hope the best will work out. I got ayat nice things, nikmat? Or things like that. I hope Allah always help me. Tuesday 5/01/2016 While I help my mom's thesis, I decided to start to write the letter for professor. I'm so nervous >.< I hope the best will work out. Ah, and last night I've found out that KAIST is at fir