2015/04/11

Blender 2.74 FAQ: How to Make Glossy Material/ Texture

If you want to make glossy material or texture in Blender 2.74, you're on the right place. Actually, in my case I want to take out the glossy effect and I have no idea at first what makes my material become glossy. Actually, it's just as simple as 1 click of a button.

glossy material blender 2.74


That is my material with glossy effect. It's glossy because on the shading properties (right), the command Shadeless in uncheck. To make it not glossy, simply check the command Shadeless.

glossy texture blender 2.74


Voila! The glossiness is gone. And now my land texture is more realistic.

Where else to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ 의견을 주셔서 감사합니다 ~ Thanks for The Lovely Coments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...