Skip to main content

Student Exchange with Republic Polytechnic of Singapore #1

Student Exchange Program:
State Polytechnic of Malang with Republic Polytechnic of Singapore

So, basically in some rare, expensive rainy day, my English lecturer choose 40 Informatics students of State Polytechnic of Malang which is claimed to has decent ability in communicate using English as well as good attitude. From nowhere, it's just happen that I was lucky enough to be one of them. It happen around two weeks ago, that I as well as the other 39, receive a text message inform me to attend a Student Internship a.k.a Student Exchange Socialization. And that, is the beginning of my whole story :-)

Then of course I attend the socialization which is lead by our Head of Study Program, Mr. Yan. From the socialization I knew that whole 40 will be selected to eliminate almost half of it, remain the top 24 students to actually go there.

I have a great hope to come. That's why when they come up with the challenge to make a Raspberry Pi proposal, I said, "Right, I'm gonna do this!" So, everything's working on great and I can submit my proposal before the challenge ended.

At some another expensive rainy day, a text message inform me to go to certain room in the basement of my current building in State Polytechnic of Malang. And that time I just had a feeling that I made it, I can go to Singapore! And it is, I made it. But they said that they're not a 100% sure that the whole 24 will go, it's all depend on what happen on October 2nd.

Last Wednesday, on October 2nd, the 24 students have a chance to meet the people from Singapore which is: Mr. Dexton, Ms. Sharmila Kana, and also two boys from School of Infocomm: Lim Shun Yong and Wei Zhang.

At the moment, we got the chance to get to know each other, talk, and ask them anything about the Student Exchange program or even about Singapore itself. We have such a great time. I especially happen to talk to them in person. I don't really know what's going on but I did push myself to talk, whatever it is. My English is my biggest problem in here, because Indonesian didn't talk English daily. But today, that day there's no problem so I'm sure I can do this.

Sadly, they announced that not everyone will go. They will choose top 18 from 24 students. I can only hope for a miracle. If I made it then great, if I didn't then I will congratulate everybody like nothing is ever happen in my life :-)

Oh, and last but not least, here is my Face of The Day at the moment. Oriflame foundation and concealer on my face, and  that's about it :-)


That's all that I can share with you at the moment. If you like to know my next journey, please stay tuned on my next blog post. Love ya ^_^

~ ♥ ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'll Do Before 8 AM

1. Map Out The Next Day - before I go to bed. 2. Wake Up Early - even when I don't have to go to mosque and pray. 3. Pray Subuh - to thank God for the wonderful day ahead. 4. Visualization - everything I want is already on my posession. 5. Review Dreams and Goals - to make sure I still want the same thing. 6. Eat Healthy Breakfast - study need energy. 7. Exercise - live a healthy life please. 8.  Listen to a Faith Building Message - just to recharge. 9.  Read  - widen the horizon. 10. Make The Day Top Heavy - done the most challenging thing first.

Go KAIST and KIST Week #1

Monday 4/01/2016 Yesterday I've found an RPUL made by Indonesian KIST alumni. There are many things I learned from it especially about time management. I need to contact KIST professor soon because 1 alumnus said that I have to contact them at least 3 to 4 months before admission deadline, which is April I believe (update: it's March). But before that, I have to make sure that I'm ready in terms of research topic etc. Today I read few journals related to 3D contents and I get to know some professors in 3D and virtual lab. I'm still not a 100% sure about my topic, but at the moment I'm more interested in virtual world. I hope the best will work out. I got ayat nice things, nikmat? Or things like that. I hope Allah always help me. Tuesday 5/01/2016 While I help my mom's thesis, I decided to start to write the letter for professor. I'm so nervous >.< I hope the best will work out. Ah, and last night I've found out that KAIST is at fir

Review Mustika Ratu "Simply Stay"

Seminggu yang lalu,  Mustika Ratu  mengirimkan paket untukku berupa rangkaian makeup terbaru mereka yang bernama  Simply Stay . Konsep produk simply stay ini adalah  basic makeup  yang praktis, tahan lama, dan berkelas tetapi tersedia dalam harga terjangkau. Konsep yang menarik, terutama untuk kalangan mahasiswi sepertiku, untuk wanita karier dengan kesibukan tinggi yang butuh makeup praktis, juga untuk ibu rumah tangga yang ingin dandanan serba simpel. Sebelumnya, aku hanya menggunakan produk Skin Care dan Body Care Mustika Ratu, belum tertarik mencoba lini makeup mereka. Tetapi, melihat statemen resmi Mustika Ratu bahwa rangkaian Simply Stay bisa  tahan hingga 8 jam , aku langsung tertarik ingin mencoba. Akankan produk-produk ini bertahan di wajahku yang kombinasi cenderung berminyak? Simak terus ya.. Rangkaian produk Simply Stay terdiri dari (1) moisturizer atau pelembab, (2) liquid foundation , (3) stick foundation , (4) two way cake , dan (5) loose powder . Produk