Skip to main content

My November Beauty Favorites

My High Street/ Drugstore Beauty Favorites

As a beauty addict in budget, since I'm still a student, I don't really into high end cosmetics & skin care. Mostly I just go with the high street a.k.a drugstore products. Last two months, I shared a picture in instagram, which is my first ever post in there, featured my Haul of The Month.


As you may already guess, there's just a bunch of drugstore makeup and one tool, eyebrow brush, which you can't see on the picture because it hides behind all the Maybelline Baby Lips Lippy. What I like to share with you today is my experience that made all of the products from September haul, become my favorites of this month :-) that sounds crazy but it's true.

So, here is my favorite list, I hope you guys like it.


  1. Maybelline Clear Smooth 8 in 1 BB Cream. I love this BB Cream because it glides on smoothly on top of my moisturizer. It covers imperfection a little bit, not much, so it gives a natural finish. What I like to do with this BB Cream is mix it with my Oriflame Very Me Foundation in darker shade because I got this BB Cream in too much lighter colour. And I found it mixed really well with my foundation, so I really like that. Once it mixed with the foundation and create a perfect colour, I apply it to my face and voila, it evens out my skin tone perfecly.
  2. Maybelline Baby Lips Lipbalm. Doesn't need to say a lot about it since everyone and their mom and their dog and their dog's dad on the internet rave about this already. Overall, it smells nice and it gets the job :-)
  3. Tammia Eyebrow Brush. Definitely not a brand that I ever heard of before, but it's so cheap and I never try to use eyebrow brush before. So I try out this cheap one to start with, and I like it. The brush is not so soft but it gets the job to make a natural, no-harsh looking brows.
  4. No-name Kajal Liner. It's actually my mom's but I used it lately to fill my brows, when it's actually a kajal liner. But I think it's great to double it up as a eyebrow filler. It gives a nice finish and stays really well for pretty long time. And I think becuase it contains wax. It's also waterproof and smudgeproof, which makes me like it even more.

So that's the products that I've been loving this month. Please tell me what product, especially high street, that you also been loving in the comments and I'll read those. For now, bye and I love ya ^_^

~ ♥ ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Mustika Ratu "Simply Stay"

Seminggu yang lalu,  Mustika Ratu  mengirimkan paket untukku berupa rangkaian makeup terbaru mereka yang bernama  Simply Stay . Konsep produk simply stay ini adalah  basic makeup  yang praktis, tahan lama, dan berkelas tetapi tersedia dalam harga terjangkau. Konsep yang menarik, terutama untuk kalangan mahasiswi sepertiku, untuk wanita karier dengan kesibukan tinggi yang butuh makeup praktis, juga untuk ibu rumah tangga yang ingin dandanan serba simpel. Sebelumnya, aku hanya menggunakan produk Skin Care dan Body Care Mustika Ratu, belum tertarik mencoba lini makeup mereka. Tetapi, melihat statemen resmi Mustika Ratu bahwa rangkaian Simply Stay bisa  tahan hingga 8 jam , aku langsung tertarik ingin mencoba. Akankan produk-produk ini bertahan di wajahku yang kombinasi cenderung berminyak? Simak terus ya.. Rangkaian produk Simply Stay terdiri dari (1) moisturizer atau pelembab, (2) liquid foundation , (3) stick foundation , (4) two way cake , dan (5) loose powder . Produk

10 Things I'll Do Before 8 AM

1. Map Out The Next Day - before I go to bed. 2. Wake Up Early - even when I don't have to go to mosque and pray. 3. Pray Subuh - to thank God for the wonderful day ahead. 4. Visualization - everything I want is already on my posession. 5. Review Dreams and Goals - to make sure I still want the same thing. 6. Eat Healthy Breakfast - study need energy. 7. Exercise - live a healthy life please. 8.  Listen to a Faith Building Message - just to recharge. 9.  Read  - widen the horizon. 10. Make The Day Top Heavy - done the most challenging thing first.

Go KAIST and KIST Week #1

Monday 4/01/2016 Yesterday I've found an RPUL made by Indonesian KIST alumni. There are many things I learned from it especially about time management. I need to contact KIST professor soon because 1 alumnus said that I have to contact them at least 3 to 4 months before admission deadline, which is April I believe (update: it's March). But before that, I have to make sure that I'm ready in terms of research topic etc. Today I read few journals related to 3D contents and I get to know some professors in 3D and virtual lab. I'm still not a 100% sure about my topic, but at the moment I'm more interested in virtual world. I hope the best will work out. I got ayat nice things, nikmat? Or things like that. I hope Allah always help me. Tuesday 5/01/2016 While I help my mom's thesis, I decided to start to write the letter for professor. I'm so nervous >.< I hope the best will work out. Ah, and last night I've found out that KAIST is at fir