Skip to main content

Top 5 New Years Makeup Ideas

Top 5 Inspiring New Years Makeup Ideas for Young Girls

Are you excited for the following event? New Years party is coming up! Have you been prepared for everything? Makeup, dresses, and even present? If you haven't, then here is the top 5 new years makeup ideas that may can help you to decide what makeup look you like and going to remake for the new years.

-- Sweet girl --


Are you always be a girl as sweet as sugar? Want to make the most sweet of your look ever? Then try this "sweet girl" makeup ideas. Simply create a full brows, brown smokey eyes, nice rosy lips, add a peachy blush, you're done. You can never go wrong with the sweet sugar candy girl look.

-- Romantic girl --


The next new years makeup ideas would be this romantic girl look. New year, new love. Try this one if you're ready for another chance in love. Forget the past pain feeling and move on! Try to create a nicely shape brows, add a touch of purple smokey eyes, pinky nude lip colour, and a pinky blush. Now, you're ready for the new chapter of your love life.

-- Retro chick --


Still not satisfied with 2 new years makeup ideas above? Want something a bit more chic and stylish at the same time? Then try retro look. Create a full but arched brows, fully-painted lids, heavily-lined eyes, and full lips with bold colour like red or darker colours like crimson, merlot, and burgundy.

-- Gothic babe --


Wanna be a dark and mysterious girl? This gothic look will suit you best. Black hair, dark clothing, and pale complexion is a must for goth dresser. The hint of goth makeup is on the eyes. Create a deep and dark look with dark eyeliner and eyeshadow. This look is simply fun to remake.

-- Colourful birds --


If you're sort of person that can not stay away from colours, then just become a colourful birds. Create this very colourful look for the new years to show the colourful side of you. It's so fun to play around with colours. You can use any brighgt colours if you will, or you can stay safe with soft colours, it's up to you.

So that's all my top picks for new years makeup ideas. If you have another ideas please leave a comment below. If you like you can telling me which ideas you think will suits you the best in the comments also.
At last, Happy New Year ^_^

Image courtesy of photostock at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of imagerymajestic at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of imagerymajestic at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of Victor Habbick at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image courtesy of Merelize → in Human closeups

Latest post Prom Makeup Tips

~ ♥ ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'll Do Before 8 AM

1. Map Out The Next Day - before I go to bed. 2. Wake Up Early - even when I don't have to go to mosque and pray. 3. Pray Subuh - to thank God for the wonderful day ahead. 4. Visualization - everything I want is already on my posession. 5. Review Dreams and Goals - to make sure I still want the same thing. 6. Eat Healthy Breakfast - study need energy. 7. Exercise - live a healthy life please. 8.  Listen to a Faith Building Message - just to recharge. 9.  Read  - widen the horizon. 10. Make The Day Top Heavy - done the most challenging thing first.

Go KAIST and KIST Week #1

Monday 4/01/2016 Yesterday I've found an RPUL made by Indonesian KIST alumni. There are many things I learned from it especially about time management. I need to contact KIST professor soon because 1 alumnus said that I have to contact them at least 3 to 4 months before admission deadline, which is April I believe (update: it's March). But before that, I have to make sure that I'm ready in terms of research topic etc. Today I read few journals related to 3D contents and I get to know some professors in 3D and virtual lab. I'm still not a 100% sure about my topic, but at the moment I'm more interested in virtual world. I hope the best will work out. I got ayat nice things, nikmat? Or things like that. I hope Allah always help me. Tuesday 5/01/2016 While I help my mom's thesis, I decided to start to write the letter for professor. I'm so nervous >.< I hope the best will work out. Ah, and last night I've found out that KAIST is at fir

Review Mustika Ratu "Simply Stay"

Seminggu yang lalu,  Mustika Ratu  mengirimkan paket untukku berupa rangkaian makeup terbaru mereka yang bernama  Simply Stay . Konsep produk simply stay ini adalah  basic makeup  yang praktis, tahan lama, dan berkelas tetapi tersedia dalam harga terjangkau. Konsep yang menarik, terutama untuk kalangan mahasiswi sepertiku, untuk wanita karier dengan kesibukan tinggi yang butuh makeup praktis, juga untuk ibu rumah tangga yang ingin dandanan serba simpel. Sebelumnya, aku hanya menggunakan produk Skin Care dan Body Care Mustika Ratu, belum tertarik mencoba lini makeup mereka. Tetapi, melihat statemen resmi Mustika Ratu bahwa rangkaian Simply Stay bisa  tahan hingga 8 jam , aku langsung tertarik ingin mencoba. Akankan produk-produk ini bertahan di wajahku yang kombinasi cenderung berminyak? Simak terus ya.. Rangkaian produk Simply Stay terdiri dari (1) moisturizer atau pelembab, (2) liquid foundation , (3) stick foundation , (4) two way cake , dan (5) loose powder . Produk