Skip to main content

Prom Makeup Tips from Pro

My favourite prom makeup tips from Michelle Phan

Who doesn't know Michelle Phan? She's probably one of the biggest beauty guru ever in YouTube and she's definitely a professional in makeup. Some may call her: The Accidental Millionaire, but for me she's worth it because she plays hard to get it.

Anyway, in this post I try to gather all her makeup and beauty tips for prom, even from a week before that magical night. The first video below covers all you have to do few days before the D day that you may not yet think of: tame your acne, brighten your skin, lighten up your moustache, whiten your teeth, and more! It's so useful as a reminder for us.


The next tips is obviousy makeup. For prom, Michelle gives you the ideas of soft smokey eyes with perfect nude lips.




If you're inspired by this look, follow the tutorial in her video below. But, if this look isn't your style then go ahead to look for other inspiration. You can try to find your inspiration from magazine, beauty blogs, or beauty channel in YouTube.


The next tips on the following video is probably my most favourite. It's all the tips to look perfect on picture. So, say good bye to white cast on your face, redness, zombie eyes, and say  hello to perfectly even skin tone and beautiful bigger eyes.


The last video is a little 'out there' but I found that it could be useful sometime when you need to take a really good picture. This is the tips on posing for photos from a professional photographer that Michelle knows.


So that's all the prom makeup tips  with some little extra tips from my favourite beauty guru, Michelle Phan. I hope you enjoy those videos as much as I do and found them helpful. For more videos of her doing makeup, you can subscribe here.

~ ♥ ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Mustika Ratu "Simply Stay"

Seminggu yang lalu,  Mustika Ratu  mengirimkan paket untukku berupa rangkaian makeup terbaru mereka yang bernama  Simply Stay . Konsep produk simply stay ini adalah  basic makeup  yang praktis, tahan lama, dan berkelas tetapi tersedia dalam harga terjangkau. Konsep yang menarik, terutama untuk kalangan mahasiswi sepertiku, untuk wanita karier dengan kesibukan tinggi yang butuh makeup praktis, juga untuk ibu rumah tangga yang ingin dandanan serba simpel. Sebelumnya, aku hanya menggunakan produk Skin Care dan Body Care Mustika Ratu, belum tertarik mencoba lini makeup mereka. Tetapi, melihat statemen resmi Mustika Ratu bahwa rangkaian Simply Stay bisa  tahan hingga 8 jam , aku langsung tertarik ingin mencoba. Akankan produk-produk ini bertahan di wajahku yang kombinasi cenderung berminyak? Simak terus ya.. Rangkaian produk Simply Stay terdiri dari (1) moisturizer atau pelembab, (2) liquid foundation , (3) stick foundation , (4) two way cake , dan (5) loose powder . Produk

10 Things I'll Do Before 8 AM

1. Map Out The Next Day - before I go to bed. 2. Wake Up Early - even when I don't have to go to mosque and pray. 3. Pray Subuh - to thank God for the wonderful day ahead. 4. Visualization - everything I want is already on my posession. 5. Review Dreams and Goals - to make sure I still want the same thing. 6. Eat Healthy Breakfast - study need energy. 7. Exercise - live a healthy life please. 8.  Listen to a Faith Building Message - just to recharge. 9.  Read  - widen the horizon. 10. Make The Day Top Heavy - done the most challenging thing first.

Go KAIST and KIST Week #1

Monday 4/01/2016 Yesterday I've found an RPUL made by Indonesian KIST alumni. There are many things I learned from it especially about time management. I need to contact KIST professor soon because 1 alumnus said that I have to contact them at least 3 to 4 months before admission deadline, which is April I believe (update: it's March). But before that, I have to make sure that I'm ready in terms of research topic etc. Today I read few journals related to 3D contents and I get to know some professors in 3D and virtual lab. I'm still not a 100% sure about my topic, but at the moment I'm more interested in virtual world. I hope the best will work out. I got ayat nice things, nikmat? Or things like that. I hope Allah always help me. Tuesday 5/01/2016 While I help my mom's thesis, I decided to start to write the letter for professor. I'm so nervous >.< I hope the best will work out. Ah, and last night I've found out that KAIST is at fir