Skip to main content

The Best LORAC Eyeshadow Palette + Discount Info

Top 5 the best LORAC Eyeshadow Palette.

I know LORAC for the first time from a Facebook group called Makeup Obsessive. From what I remembered, there's a girl that posted a picture of her eye makeup and I think it's beautiful. And as you can imagine, that makes me interested to the product that she was using, and it happen to be the LORAC Eyeshadow Palette, but I can't remember which palette that she used. So, I made a little research on their collection, eyeshadow palette wise, and fall in love with these following five.

♥ LORAC Unzipped Palette 

LORAC Eyeshadow Palette - Unzipped

Packaging wise, this palette is very similar to the Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette, but it has a mirror in it which Stila don't. Colours wise, it's not look alike at all. This palette is covers more browny neutral colours, when Stila still has blue and black colours. This palette plus mini LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer (sample size) cost $40.

♥ LORAC PRO Palette 

LORAC Eyeshadow Palette - PRO

LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette has 18 colours, and I would say that it has pretty much everything you need, from light colours to dark colours and from matte to shimmery. This palette cost $110 including mini LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.

♥ LORAC Ooh La Lace Palette 

LORAC Eyeshadow Palette - Ooh La Lace

This palette is definitely more simple but still very useful because just like the PRO palette, this one has a nice variation of light to dark colours. I think with this simple palette we can create many different look, smokey eyes, smokey brown, smokey grey, browny neutrals, a lot! This palette cost $36, nearly the same with Unzipped palette, but without the eye primer sample.

♥ LORAC Color Me Couture Eyeshadow Palette 

LORAC Eyeshadow Palette - Color Me Couture

Colour Me Couture Eyeshadow Palette probably the most handy palette, in my opinion, because it has a double ended eyeshadow brush included. The colours are super pretty too. I really like the colour in the middle (Luxe) which is a warm goldy pearl colour. When I wrote this post, LORAC Cosmetics gives a special discount for this palette. Normally this whole palette cost $37, but you can now get your hands on it just with $18.50.

♥ LORAC Little Black Palette 

LORAC Eyeshadow Palette - Little Black

The palette contains four generously sized baked eyeshadows in a soft gold beige, a copper penny, a rich bronze, and a choco brown. This little palette cost only $34 which I think it's a complete bargain, because you get a full size LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer included.

So that's all the top 5 the best LORAC Eyeshadow Palette in my opinion. Hopefully will get my hand on some of them soon. What's your favorite from LORAC collection? Tell me in the comments, I would love to hear your opinion in these palettes.

~ ♥ ~
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

Source:
Image courtesy of LORAC® Cosmetics at LoracCosmetics.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Mustika Ratu "Simply Stay"

Seminggu yang lalu,  Mustika Ratu  mengirimkan paket untukku berupa rangkaian makeup terbaru mereka yang bernama  Simply Stay . Konsep produk simply stay ini adalah  basic makeup  yang praktis, tahan lama, dan berkelas tetapi tersedia dalam harga terjangkau. Konsep yang menarik, terutama untuk kalangan mahasiswi sepertiku, untuk wanita karier dengan kesibukan tinggi yang butuh makeup praktis, juga untuk ibu rumah tangga yang ingin dandanan serba simpel. Sebelumnya, aku hanya menggunakan produk Skin Care dan Body Care Mustika Ratu, belum tertarik mencoba lini makeup mereka. Tetapi, melihat statemen resmi Mustika Ratu bahwa rangkaian Simply Stay bisa  tahan hingga 8 jam , aku langsung tertarik ingin mencoba. Akankan produk-produk ini bertahan di wajahku yang kombinasi cenderung berminyak? Simak terus ya.. Rangkaian produk Simply Stay terdiri dari (1) moisturizer atau pelembab, (2) liquid foundation , (3) stick foundation , (4) two way cake , dan (5) loose powder . Produk

10 Things I'll Do Before 8 AM

1. Map Out The Next Day - before I go to bed. 2. Wake Up Early - even when I don't have to go to mosque and pray. 3. Pray Subuh - to thank God for the wonderful day ahead. 4. Visualization - everything I want is already on my posession. 5. Review Dreams and Goals - to make sure I still want the same thing. 6. Eat Healthy Breakfast - study need energy. 7. Exercise - live a healthy life please. 8.  Listen to a Faith Building Message - just to recharge. 9.  Read  - widen the horizon. 10. Make The Day Top Heavy - done the most challenging thing first.

Go KAIST and KIST Week #1

Monday 4/01/2016 Yesterday I've found an RPUL made by Indonesian KIST alumni. There are many things I learned from it especially about time management. I need to contact KIST professor soon because 1 alumnus said that I have to contact them at least 3 to 4 months before admission deadline, which is April I believe (update: it's March). But before that, I have to make sure that I'm ready in terms of research topic etc. Today I read few journals related to 3D contents and I get to know some professors in 3D and virtual lab. I'm still not a 100% sure about my topic, but at the moment I'm more interested in virtual world. I hope the best will work out. I got ayat nice things, nikmat? Or things like that. I hope Allah always help me. Tuesday 5/01/2016 While I help my mom's thesis, I decided to start to write the letter for professor. I'm so nervous >.< I hope the best will work out. Ah, and last night I've found out that KAIST is at fir