Skip to main content

Slice of Life & FOTD: Indonesian Presidential Election 2014



Everybody, even Google know that today is the Presidential Election Day 2014 in Indonesia. I wish whoever win the election is the right person and he can make the best of Indonesia for 5 years ahead. Anyway, enough mumbling about the election and let's jump to today's FOTD.


On my Face I'm wearing:

♥♥ Oriflame Acai & Pomegranate Day Cream

♥♥ Oriflame Very Me Smoothie Foundation in Sand + 

♥♥ Oriflame Giordani Gold Mineral Therapy Foundation in Porcelain

♥♥ Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder Illuma Flair for all over

♥♥ Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder for nose contouring


On my Lips I'm wearing:

♥♥ Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry

♥♥  Oriflame Lip Mania in Pink Kiss

♥♥  Oriflame Pure Colour Lipstick in Silver Pink in the inner part to make 3D effect


On my Eyes I'm wearing:

♥♥ Oriflame Fatlash Blackout Mascara

♥♥ My Darling Liquid Eyeliner in Black


And last but not least, this is the one that I use to update my Instagram account @chalwoo today.


So, what is your look for today's election? Leave a comment below with your Instagram account so I can check out yours.

~ ♥ ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I'll Do Before 8 AM

1. Map Out The Next Day - before I go to bed. 2. Wake Up Early - even when I don't have to go to mosque and pray. 3. Pray Subuh - to thank God for the wonderful day ahead. 4. Visualization - everything I want is already on my posession. 5. Review Dreams and Goals - to make sure I still want the same thing. 6. Eat Healthy Breakfast - study need energy. 7. Exercise - live a healthy life please. 8.  Listen to a Faith Building Message - just to recharge. 9.  Read  - widen the horizon. 10. Make The Day Top Heavy - done the most challenging thing first.

Go KAIST and KIST Week #1

Monday 4/01/2016 Yesterday I've found an RPUL made by Indonesian KIST alumni. There are many things I learned from it especially about time management. I need to contact KIST professor soon because 1 alumnus said that I have to contact them at least 3 to 4 months before admission deadline, which is April I believe (update: it's March). But before that, I have to make sure that I'm ready in terms of research topic etc. Today I read few journals related to 3D contents and I get to know some professors in 3D and virtual lab. I'm still not a 100% sure about my topic, but at the moment I'm more interested in virtual world. I hope the best will work out. I got ayat nice things, nikmat? Or things like that. I hope Allah always help me. Tuesday 5/01/2016 While I help my mom's thesis, I decided to start to write the letter for professor. I'm so nervous >.< I hope the best will work out. Ah, and last night I've found out that KAIST is at fir

Review Mustika Ratu "Simply Stay"

Seminggu yang lalu,  Mustika Ratu  mengirimkan paket untukku berupa rangkaian makeup terbaru mereka yang bernama  Simply Stay . Konsep produk simply stay ini adalah  basic makeup  yang praktis, tahan lama, dan berkelas tetapi tersedia dalam harga terjangkau. Konsep yang menarik, terutama untuk kalangan mahasiswi sepertiku, untuk wanita karier dengan kesibukan tinggi yang butuh makeup praktis, juga untuk ibu rumah tangga yang ingin dandanan serba simpel. Sebelumnya, aku hanya menggunakan produk Skin Care dan Body Care Mustika Ratu, belum tertarik mencoba lini makeup mereka. Tetapi, melihat statemen resmi Mustika Ratu bahwa rangkaian Simply Stay bisa  tahan hingga 8 jam , aku langsung tertarik ingin mencoba. Akankan produk-produk ini bertahan di wajahku yang kombinasi cenderung berminyak? Simak terus ya.. Rangkaian produk Simply Stay terdiri dari (1) moisturizer atau pelembab, (2) liquid foundation , (3) stick foundation , (4) two way cake , dan (5) loose powder . Produk