Skip to main content

My New Korean YouTube Beauty Guru Obsession: Soo Young's Beauty Room

I always have atleast one beauty guru in my mind all day every day at a time. And recently there's always one that comes to my mind everytime I watch YouTube, and that is Soo Young's Beauty Room channel. That channel owned by Soo Young, a korean woman that live in America. But she still affected by korean makeup style and moreover, she affects people.

Soo Young is so pure and I love her personality so much. She has a nice korean's aegyo (cuteness) which make me like her even more. Beside all of that, she's so talented with her makeup. She made a lot of K-Pop stars makeup tutorials. For example, this is her Park Shin Hye Makeup Tutorial.

park shin hye makeup tutorial
Click To Watch

Another thing that I like about her is her fashion sense. She does a haul video pretty often. She has a cute style, if I should say her fashion in one word. Because she likes things like flower crop top, white lace crop top, cardigans, and shorts. She also has vlog channel that she use with her husband, Mr. Young.

But beyond any of that makeup tutorials, fashion hauls, and vlogs, my most favourite is still her korean makeup haul videos. I'm obsessed with kpop and k-drama, so you can tell that I have an obsession to korean makeup also. Every korean makeup that she mentioned in her haul videos, I want to buy it. I want it pretty bad, so lucky that I'm not living in Korea or America but in Indonesia and I can't get my hand on any of those makeup easily. That prevents me from spending all my money on just a bunch of korean makeup :-)

Well, that's my go to beauty channel for the past 2 or so weeks. I hope you'll like it, especially if you also obsessed with korean as bad as I do. And I'll see you in the next post. Bye.

~ ♥ ~
Image courtesy of: Soo Young's video (I captured them myself)

Comments

Post a Comment

♥ 의견을 주셔서 감사합니다 ~ Thanks for The Lovely Coments ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Review Mustika Ratu "Simply Stay"

Seminggu yang lalu,  Mustika Ratu  mengirimkan paket untukku berupa rangkaian makeup terbaru mereka yang bernama  Simply Stay . Konsep produk simply stay ini adalah  basic makeup  yang praktis, tahan lama, dan berkelas tetapi tersedia dalam harga terjangkau. Konsep yang menarik, terutama untuk kalangan mahasiswi sepertiku, untuk wanita karier dengan kesibukan tinggi yang butuh makeup praktis, juga untuk ibu rumah tangga yang ingin dandanan serba simpel. Sebelumnya, aku hanya menggunakan produk Skin Care dan Body Care Mustika Ratu, belum tertarik mencoba lini makeup mereka. Tetapi, melihat statemen resmi Mustika Ratu bahwa rangkaian Simply Stay bisa  tahan hingga 8 jam , aku langsung tertarik ingin mencoba. Akankan produk-produk ini bertahan di wajahku yang kombinasi cenderung berminyak? Simak terus ya.. Rangkaian produk Simply Stay terdiri dari (1) moisturizer atau pelembab, (2) liquid foundation , (3) stick foundation , (4) two way cake , dan (5) loose powder . Produk

10 Things I'll Do Before 8 AM

1. Map Out The Next Day - before I go to bed. 2. Wake Up Early - even when I don't have to go to mosque and pray. 3. Pray Subuh - to thank God for the wonderful day ahead. 4. Visualization - everything I want is already on my posession. 5. Review Dreams and Goals - to make sure I still want the same thing. 6. Eat Healthy Breakfast - study need energy. 7. Exercise - live a healthy life please. 8.  Listen to a Faith Building Message - just to recharge. 9.  Read  - widen the horizon. 10. Make The Day Top Heavy - done the most challenging thing first.

Go KAIST and KIST Week #1

Monday 4/01/2016 Yesterday I've found an RPUL made by Indonesian KIST alumni. There are many things I learned from it especially about time management. I need to contact KIST professor soon because 1 alumnus said that I have to contact them at least 3 to 4 months before admission deadline, which is April I believe (update: it's March). But before that, I have to make sure that I'm ready in terms of research topic etc. Today I read few journals related to 3D contents and I get to know some professors in 3D and virtual lab. I'm still not a 100% sure about my topic, but at the moment I'm more interested in virtual world. I hope the best will work out. I got ayat nice things, nikmat? Or things like that. I hope Allah always help me. Tuesday 5/01/2016 While I help my mom's thesis, I decided to start to write the letter for professor. I'm so nervous >.< I hope the best will work out. Ah, and last night I've found out that KAIST is at fir